Wednesday 28 April 2004

The 2.53am Entry.

Okay. I feel really really acomplished that i so have to type in down immediately. I just finished my lit essay -- character analysis. It's really not much to boast of. I tink its messy and all. I mean, structure, but bottom line is i made it. I actaully stayed awake to finish my essay. Yah. haha. Okay. Sorry. Suddenly the excitement wears off.

Ok. School's been pretty tough. Still so tired. But yah. I thank God for stuff like prayer meeting, sunday services, net, dinner with close friends, or msges from one close friend to another. Just, really somehow picks you up. Sorta gives you strength to run on.

Yah. Hahah. I'm feeling my first symptom! My throat's feeling weird. But hey. Dunno what to say bout it too.

Hahah, really alot to say. Dunno where to start at all. Bang? had lots of fun. Like reliving childhood all of us. Edge? hahah, funny one. but, yah.. was not really there. I mean. I was like so 'off' to another place. And i kept going toilet!! Sunday services? Fun.. Today's prayer meet? Cool.. did sound duty.. nigel's so crappy and funny.

yah. Thank God for frens who bother to msg me. It makes my day, makes me look forward to looking to end of sch.

Yah. pretty much done.

Nite ppl! : )

No comments: