Tuesday 20 April 2004

The M18 entry

Warning : The following content is intended only for audiences aged 18 years and above. Minors please SHOO away NOW.

Haha, but if you wanna sneak and read on, I'm not asking for your ICs.

Yes! I wasn't in school on monday, woke up sunday nite to do homework till pretty late, so was too tired to go sch. But later during the day, really felt unwell. Think cos of irregular sleep and the lack of it. Yah, so wanted to meet some of them for dinner, and while they went to watch Passion after dinner, do homework with esther foong at whereever it is we were dinner-ing.

So on my way to westmall, (ok, just gotta say this. 187 stinks big time!!! The waits for the bus are SOOOOO irregular and so is the traveling time. Sometimes 15 mins can reach. Sometimes as bad as 45 min!! ARGH!) Anyways, yea while walking to westmall, Jason calls and says ,"You wanna watch Passion?" I was like.." yea.. i would, but i can go in meh?"

So we decide that we would just go ahead with buying the ticket for me.

Then we go to delifrance, where they eat, and i dun even tho i'm supposed to be meeting them for dinner. Yah then realise Jason has free ticket, so if i cannot go in then i dun have to pay still. Yah so we start planning -- If the auntie asks me, jason would hit me and say "What!??! You're not 18??". OR i could just hide between elvin and jason and rush to the toilet immediately when we go hand the tickets over.

Finally when we went up, Jason decided my 3/4s, colourful shirt, fuhua sec file 2003 and pencil box wasn't gonna help me in ANY way to get in, so we placed it in his "Lim's Living" paper bag and i would carry it to make me look older. Yah, so story goes on that the auntie is an unassuming lady who doesn't ask me for my IC despite my childish front. I GOT IN!!

Phew!

Yah, so in the cinema, we're early and I'm cold ( what's new?) and i get to use elvin's bag as sheild. (It plays a part in the story dun worry..) yah, so we sat there, the show started and i asked my dear da ge to warn me when the gory part comes. And he REFUSES! Haha, yah, so we just watch. Then when pilot said something, Elvin says," Oh no..it's coming..."

I tried counting the no. of times they flogged Jesus, but i couldn't continue on. I was just crying like a TAP!!! Vibrating tap!! Yah, quoting Elvin to someone asking if i cried, " Aiyah he.. need to ask meh?" Yah. I was like WAHHHHHH.. even tho the whole time elvin's bag covered half the screen for me. I didn't stain his new bag with my tears! honest! I didn't da ge!! I was cautiously crying!

yah, then we go on to the different parts and i was just crying and crying and crying and crying and you get the idea.I was mad at the roman soldiers and all, but i just kept saying to myself, "There are only 2 characters in this show-- Desmond and Jesus".. And i cried more.

After the movie, I just sat in my seat and elvin and jason just talked about the show. I wanted to laugh at this part of the conversation :
Elvin: Almost every name ends with an E or I or O
Jason after 1o secs : No.. no e's! I or A or O!


But i cld only sit and tear more! Man!!

I mean. Jesus went thru all that, becos all the time while He went thru everythg He did, He saw you and decided it was worth it. Cld feel God whispering as if, saying "Be Spirit-led.." I mean, letting the Holy Spirit take over.

Okee, really long entry. M18. I was sorta proud to be the youngest in the theater, like gives me the right to cry more than anyone else. Hahaha.

Yea, on ending, wanna say God's love is that simple. Jesus is God's love personified. And to my da ge, your bag was really dry, haha, you jerk! All you thot bout was your bag?!? haha.. I was careful not to wet it cos i know its new lah! hahah.. im so nice. sighz.

God's nicer. =)

No comments: