Tuesday 12 October 2004

The one where I get my title bar to type my title in.

Ok, I sorta never knew that I had this title bar thing, so all this while i kept bolding and underlining my titles manually by typing the codes.

Anyways, a short one today. haha, Yah, just realised on sunday, that any one thing we do actually affects another. Heard somethings la, haha, not eves dropping. Anyways, the person was telling me stuff, and i realised that something another leader had said the previous day really had an effect on that person, and in return the person reacted to other friends in some manner. Of cos they probably reacted to their frens in some manner affected by the first friend i was talking to.

Yah, point being, everything we do and say, tho we may think we're big and yaya papaya, or anything at all, has an effect over people. Really speaks of the power of the tongue thing. We can choose to speak life and let life be effected over many many many ppl, (cos its a domino effect), or crush others. I think la, its not just the content that can crush. Its the tone too. No one, no matter how good they think they are, has never hurt anyone before. I'm guilty of it. Many times over, guilty. That leader too.

That's important, cos it shows us how none of us are free from that, unless we never ever speak, altho that prob affect someone else too. But yah, we're all sinners yah? Haha.. sinful sinful sinful. haha..

I so want my speech to be one graced with love, seasoned with righteousness (is that right? ok, i'm an E-lit student who can't spell.) and one that brings life! Cos its fun to see ppl happy and joyful, than stressed and upset, cos firstly, i wound't know how to console them, and 2nd, i wld just like appear really stupid in front of them la, just nodding and saying, "aiyah relax" in a way that wouldn't even convince myself. haha.. God deserves so much more than what i'm giving Him now man..

Ok. Anyways, i re-downloaded survival project, and i downloaded gb. haha.. anyone else plays? add me as buddy! and teach me how to play. haha.. "snowborne" is my username. add me add me! haha..

Okk.. Nite world. haha..

No comments: