Wednesday 13 October 2004

The one where I know I've been sleeping in too late..

Ok, I have not been in sch for the past 3 days, and yes. I can already hear one -woosh- ....... rotten egg flying.. i mean, flown past me. I can still hear.. mjaudmauueaomuead..... murmuring. Ok ok.. Shhh. You're hear to listen to me ya know?? haha, that's why you're in my blog. Haha, if not, hit the back button, or one of the links. I personally like the burgerking one. hahaha..

Yesyes, i know ppl are not exactly happy that i've not been in sch while they have, so faithfully too. John's like grinning and shaking his head.. I know. QH's just about getting ready to give me a tag to scold me bout that. Colleen's like "today pon arh!!". Only person i can figure that would be laughing with me is Grace, cos she skipped abit too. haha..

Haha, anyways, i said i know i've been sleeping in too late becos, Qh and ppl sneaked out of sch today! (see.. not exactly guai also la.. they went to sch but sneaked out. haha) And called me to go watch movie. But becos i woke up late.. i.. oh well. Miss watching a movie. I've been really wanting to watch a movie since my last, The Passion of the Christ, and before that, Troy. I even wrote about the Passion in my blog!

Yah, so i cldn't. And tmr i've gotta go back to sch. Which i really really hate. I mean, not becos of the classmates. Not the teachers..... Oh kay. Not ALL the teachers. Just doesn't feel nice to keep travelling and keeping so quiet in class and all. Ok. Not the quiet. And.. this particular teacher's lesson. Can't say who. Will just say the teacher likes to bribe us with sweets. Haha, maybe i'm being mean but.. argh.. haha.

so... i'm probably gonna spend today playing gunbound. haha. ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME!!! haha, you know. i just gotta tell someone this cos i dun think i can keep it in anymore. Both survival project and gunbound have HORRIBLE grammar (is that how you spell? Really stupid if i critic them on their english with bad english. haha..) and really really bad sentence structure. I dun get it sometimes. haha.

Ok.. i'm gunbound bound! haha, get it, home bound, gunbound bound? haha.. man. i'm good. haha..

No comments: