Thursday 28 October 2004

The one with the coloured tongue.

Haha, got your attention angel?? Haha, ok a short one. I have a coloured tongue!! Haha, and i didn't realise it until i walked into the bathroom to shower. Apparently it was cause by some weird sweet i ate, that i don't even know came from where.. haha, just saw it lying on the table so i took it.

So angel, "great monsters" is its name, dyeing your tongue is its game! haha, go hunt for it some day. haha..

Its been raining the past few days. I gotta admit. i love rainy days, esp just before it rains, cos its all dark and my room will look extra cosy and its lke the best weather to watch a movie at home. But the down side?? My clothes don't dry that fast anymore. Rather irritating. anyways, rainy days are still nice, for me at least..

No comments: