Saturday 6 November 2004

The one with the random thoughts.

Random. You know? Like boom, bombshell drops. Boom, chicken pie crust crumbles. Boom, the blue pen's leaking? Haha, random.

OK, i got my results back man. Haha, all glory to God, who knows i'll prob rot the hols away if i dun study. Yah, I'm taking a re-exam, to get my shot at passing just one more A. So O's people, if you're reading this, which you shouldn't be, i end prob later than any of you. I end on the 24th. Pretty much stinks that i end the latest, cos last year when i took my Os, i was the last one to finish too!

But you know, as the saying goes, which i might add, is a really really true and good saying... nice guys finish last. Haha, yea.. what to do.

You know, i got this eye prob. I've been having all kinds of probs with it. So yea, i missed edge... again.

I'm thinking what else to say..
thinking...
still thinking..
ok. I'l stop telling you i'm thinking cos i can't think and type simultaneously.

Ok, I guess i'll say that i don't know where the Great Monsters sweet came from, cos my parents didn't buy it. Someone gave my brother, and GASP. Yes, i took it without asking. - weak smile - My cousin gave him, think quite a few.. I really don't know la, my cousins have this weird ability of whipping out all sorts of funny sweets from funny places.. not as in take out from their hair or fingernails kinda funny places. As in, i have no idea where they buy it from...

Anyways, i give up. I'm taking so long to write the entry today, when i usually just write, write and away.. random thoughts are no way easier than structured focused ones.

I'll end by wishing colleen a happy birthday. Be blessed..
Haha, a first in my blog!! Pink coloured fonts.

No comments: