Monday 8 November 2004

The one with the beautiful song.

Ever felt as though you've failed God? Failed ppl? Failed everyone and yourself? Ever felt like a big fat failure? Ever felt so shameful that you screwed up?

..when we give stuff up, there's this certain strength that comes. Think about when we give it up.. but to God, what kind of strength comes. His JOY. His strength.

Don't ask me how.. I never know. But I'm always awed. My God is an awesome God..

I keep forgetting that great Love. I keep looking towards myself and see the failures and the nonsense and unworthiness in me. Do we forget that great Love has conquered all?

"Hey, I'm still your Daddy you know, I can still make things happen for you!"

"You don't have to understand why God loves you, you just have to know."

How true that the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

...be able to love God with an attitude as such. To give without fear of losing.

Cos in Christ, all unworthiness and class and ranks have been dispelled."

--from feb to april.

I give this song to you guys out there who are going thru times you don't understand.

And like a newborn baby
Don't be afraid to crawl
And remember when you walk
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live..

Sometimes the way is lonely
And steep and filled with pain
So if your sky is dark and pours the rain,
then Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus and live..

Come to Jesus, Chris Rice

No comments: