Monday 29 November 2004

The one with THE outing..

Today, the P3 had a outing. haha.. Ok, we bought clothes. I bought ONE item. Haha, which, well, i sorta like, but i feel sad about. I mean, its alot la!! Okay, away with the desmond's-rich garb and garbage. I guess, we're all rich cos we have all our material needs met.. and we even have some of our wants met, which makes us richer. Its just wise usage and saving.. and yes, my tummmy helps loads when it comes to money spent on food -- I have reserves.

Neeways, well, hmm.. going out with the P3 is fun. Its amazing how God pieces friends together, how we have such different styles and thinking, yet we're such good friends.

Well, on my way to town, which is a rarity btw, I met all kinds of people. Weird people. Weird stuff, wanted to share it with the bloggers! I met this guy, who i seriously think has a orientation problem. As in, super zhar boh sandles, a toe ring (can you believe it?!) and. the ultimum. A HANDBAG!!! its not exactly a totally lady-looking bag. It just that you know its a handbag, and he's carrying it like one too! I read about handbags and guys walking hand-in-hand (literally; as in the guy and the handbag walk hand in hand, not the guys walking holding each others hands.) on the catwalks. But i still can't come to terms with it. I mean, handbags should steer clear of men. honestly.

OH but wait! There's more! If you read on now, we're throw in a indonesian maid and her boss, ABSOLUTELY free! Yes, you heard me! I actually saw this guy who looks every bit the old horse-betting, 4D buying uncle with kids who've just got out of the U, being hugged and touched by this woman, who looks every bit an Indonesian maid. If i rmb correctly, and its not my imagination, they spoke to each other in malay. And he got a call and spoke hokkein. And they were just touching each other, falling in each others arms, ON the train. Like Uncle? This is a family form of transport. Get your own cab, or car, or bicycle.

I mean, no judging by appearance, i know. But, geeeeeeze. Haha, yucks. haha..

Anyways, gotta say, orchard today? Not as bad as i imgained. I hate town if you guys know me. Really scorn it. Despise it. My soul refuses the very grounds of orchard!!!!!!! Ok fine, i went there today, not before dropping at wrong places and walking into all places.... one can seriously tell i'm a totally westmall, JEC, Lot 1 boy. (btw, check the lot 1 sign on the mall itself. it looks like loti as in roti loti) THe furthest is JP. NO orchard.. i break out. I fizzle and turn to dust!!

But today was rather ok. At least it wasn't very very crowded. Not as crowded as the bus ride home at least. I didn't even realise i hated town so much till i got out of somerset, and realised i was breathin heavily. Come on stick with me, dun think crooked. As in, just like the feeling of being trapped and suffocating.

Yup. its the anti-town-bodies.

K.. my day in orchard. I would have drawn pictues to accompany it... but oh well. Fingers are accusing me of assulting them. NITE!

No comments: