Saturday 4 December 2004

The one with my dreeeeams.

I had a horrible night last night. I woke up so many thousand times. And each time i awoke, it was from a different dream.

The one i woke up with, and i wanted to say the most was also my scariest. I dreamt the X-men were captured. And I, Agent Des had to go to their rescue! (Trumpet blown now.) Alas, i saved only a few, killed only afew bad guys. The rest escaped. I was taking cover behind a wall, grabbing and shooting them bout 12km away, with my laser gun, which looked everything like a stress ball pointed on one side. Even pressing it felt like a stress ball. Then I turned around after they had gone to catch a breather, and to talk to my successfully rescued heros. The leaders of a witch doctor community were there!! They thanked me for saving them (while i was cursing myself), and said as appreciation, had to dab some blood across my forehead.

All this happened in CCK building after i turned around. I was like, OH MAN GOD!! They've turned your house into a house of witchcraft!! SORRY!! I shouldn't have saved them!! The witch doctor followed me around.. to the toilet. Good thing i woke up before she smeared the blood on me man.. who knows whether its demonic or something.

Haha, i had another dream.. Have i ever told you i dream of walking around in big places.. and really really really nice buildings. Big beautiful, stylishly architect-ed. In my dreams even westmall is transformed into a brilliant work of metal, concrete and colours. So this time, I find myself in Ikea, or a member section of Ikea,with a small pool. That's not the important thing.

The manager walks up to me after we stopped swimming and were about to go for a birthday party in the same building, and says, he needs my help. I'm telling you. this guy? Irritant. Every little infraction he questions me.

He:Why you put your stuff there?!? We need to organise ourselves!!
Me:I dun put down how to help you?

Then he signed me up for a part time job there. Keep a toilet register. SO SILLY! He says, every time I go in (or maybe its the employees), i must register. And under the WHY column, i'm to bluff the boss and write, Ordered Duty (or the like) and not say stupid things. Only then he was nice to me. As we were walking up the black marble ramp, I looked through the book. MAN. All kinds of handwriting and coloured pens. Turns out secondary sch kids also worked part time there before. They wrote poems, and little msges about the manager, and i thot of writing, Ordered Duty as instructed by stupid manager.

Then at the top of the ramp we reached the restaurant. The church campers were there, and i was late for dinner. No food. Only abit left. But it was good. The chwee Kueh? Excellent. A sister in my dream said it was some hokkein word. White flour sponge kueh or something. And in my dream i believed her. Now i know its chwee kueh. Superb stuff man. The chai por? Like roasted and friend till it was crispy on the outside, and bitting into it the juices just flowed out. WOW. haha

Ok. done. haha, still got alot more.. but i'm too lazy to go on. haha.. plus this entry is getting way too long.

No comments: