Friday 31 December 2004

The last post of 2oo4.

Heyhey, its the last day of the year, 31 December 2004, (yes, i figured you already know its the 31st, but i get a kick out of typing it.) Everyone's going through and evaluating this year and stuff.

Since its the last day of the year.. 31 DECEMBER 2004, haha, i'm gonna write more details. Like today's a rainy day and i love rainy days cos they are lazy days. I had duck rice, chwee kueh and scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, plus spaghetti. Its alot haha, i know so i'm gonna say too that i tried to fit into my black pants that i bought a few months back? And i gotta say its tight now cos i'm much fatter now. I'm wearing my blue shorts and my bangkok hardrock cafe shirt that my cousin got for me years ago. It was soooo big then.

Gonna say that i'm terribly tired and longing for a nap and that we have watchnight later as Sembawang.

AND i'm gonna say that this year, the thing that i think of first when reminiscing, is that God doesn't change. Some people never seem to change too. haha..

Happy new year..

No comments: