Wednesday 29 December 2004

The One with the unexpected.

These few days have shown me more clearly how unexpectedly things can happen. The tsunamis, the earthquakes, my good friend leaving. I gotta say i think it stinks. Really. The fear of not being in control of situations? I dunno. Probably.

Does a new blogskin come as an 'unexpected' too? Heh, i think probably too.

Life is so unpredictable. Guess the only thing that would be steadfast, the only thing that never changes no matter how everything else changes is God. Haha, is God a stick-in-the-mud? Haha, no. I never got why they say He's unchanging, cos like He has new ways of doing stuff isn't it? Like, He did change what. Now He's not burning up half of His people who have turned away just like that, He's not opening the earth to swallow people who worship some golden calf. But i think its His character that doesn't change.

And I've learnt this year, that faith is trust in the character of God to do what He knows is best. Haha, kay, this super-duper line i give to mr muscular P, be blessed in all you do k. I'll miss you, as in.. we've been good friends so long le. Now this kind of bombshell drop on me, i also abit speechless.. So yah.

-glistening tear drip.- haha.. seriously, God bless k.

God bless the families and people who have been involved in the spate of events that have happened recently. I mean, how do you even start to console the tens of thousands who are mourning their families now? I think even you'll be crying when you see the many who are. I know its a crazy thot, but i wanna go over there and help. Like maybe help to give rations? I know i can't take bodies.. i mean, being so emotional and all i'll probably be crying before i can do anything. But yea, was half-jokingly telling my mom to let me go. I figure if i really can go, i'll stay there for the rest of my life le. Have missions works there or something. Can skip NS? K. sorry. bad joke. But well.. God is still good. No matter what changes.

God is still God, and i am assured in that man. He has blessed us sooo much. I mean the tiny red dot could have been wiped out. We are after all an island. But He had mercy on us. We have a great job to do man..

K. too long le.. just wanna say, be blessed everyone. Really.. take time to love people this day. You never know.. not trying to be sadistic and pessimistic but. Yea..

No comments: