Wednesday 15 December 2004

The one with the -GASPPPP-

You know, I woke up early today. But that's strange, considering I normally wake up later. Usually i sleep by 12 or sometimes 11. And i wake up at 9 or 10. Yes yes, i know. Some people are giving me high-5's and others are exasperated at my ability to sleep in.. Or to some, my inability to sleep in.. haha..

But last night, i stayed up with my sis to bake cookies. Haha, i tried! But you know, i kept melting the choc chips just by touching them. Dunno how my sister managed to not melt them. I? I push the oven tray in and out loh. Haha, stayed up till bout 3.20, and i'm like totally zoinked out. So i went to bed. And i woke up at 8.30. That's disgusting. People, on the count of 3, lets vomit. 1...... 2........ Ok don't. You'll mess up your keyboard. PLUS, vomitting your food is cause for another vomitting session, but becos you already vomitted you can't do it again. Save it for another time.

I realised just now that I've been watching less and less TV. And less and less time online. That's freaky cos that wld mean I have nothing to do. I wonder how i've been spending my hols, cos i dun take naps also. WEIRD. Haha, ok. maybe i only consider the living room TV as TV, and the dvd player in my room "nothing-to-do". Haha, yes. TV junkies don't change. Unless the TV show does.

I'll end. Oh and btw, 3.
hahaha..

No comments: