Saturday 9 April 2005

The long-overdue entry.

K. I know, I know, i should have blogged a long time ago. I'm here now aren't I? haha.. anyways, my gp teacher was asking us that day what was our idea of happiness.

I couldn't whip up any answer. I was just speechless. So i thought about it the whole day. My idea of happiness is being able to cry.. or feel the whole rainbow of human emotion. Happiness is being as real as a human can be. How happy can one be, pretending to be someone you're not? If you cry, dun act like you dun. That's someone's real self. Be who you are.

Then again, who am i to say that? I'm not exactly one who is my real self all the time. Cos i dun believe in being my real self at the expense of other people's feelings. Happiness is being who you are, and for me, its being able to feel angry, sad, happy, and joyful, to cry and to laugh, and to be silly.

Anyways, Smallville is back on channel 5. I'm like so super happy. ahha. I used to watch the first season.. i totally digged the first season.. and just stopped watching the 2nd and 3rd.. haha.. i can't rmb why. maybe cos it was on tues... i dunno. anyways... i really really really really.. k you get the idea.. really really.. want to watch it now. BUT. there's net on fri. Like.. what a weird time to have smallville. I'm like wondering if they have dvds. =((((



smallville is back and bigger than ever. bigger smallville.



Bigger smallville.
Less small smallviller.
lesssmallerville.
bigsmallville.
bIgSmAlLville.

No comments: