Sunday 22 May 2005

The one with the random ramblings.

K. Here I am, typing and writing an entirely new entry.Honestly, I dunno what to write already. haha.. i mean. seriously. My blogging, OD-ing days have gone back since really long.. like one of the first to get into the blogging wave.

I'm proud to say i'm still blogging know. Although my blog entries may have still remained uninteresting. But I'm still proud of my heritage. well. Sort of heritage. Sort of proud. haha..

Haha, i'm like a netizen man. I rmb neopets. I was one of the first one to find out.. when there were still cheats and all.. and i learnt about it from a website. haha.. K. I'm just showing off now. haha.. I KNOW. haha

But its like.. its nice to look back at how far you've gone. Honestly, i mean. sis winnie looked back and its like, wow. She has had a pretty hard life. I can't imagine being ostracised by the entire class. I mean, its different from having no close frens. Its like a concious effort by others to bully and reject you. Not a subconcious thing.

Looking back in my primary sch life, I've had a great clique. Girls and boys clique. Rare in pri sch, but its POSSIBLE!!! In sec sch i was so low profile. and super sad when 2 of my best frens went to a different class in sec 3. I was very low profile in sec sch la. Super quiet in class, can get along with everybody. (cept' one guy who doesn't like me for i dunno what) Like I've never been rejected by an entire class!! Cept' that one guy who doesn't like me for i dunno what.

Its really sad to be ostracised I feel. I mean even if you've doen someting to deserve it. But still.... that's why i feel even more for sis winnie cos she couldn't have done anything wrong. She's so sweet natured la. So full of grace and love and humlity. Like... all she did was be a widow.

Its so hard to have no relations. I admit i worry many times if ppl can accept me. Sometimes even wonder if God can accept me. Or wonder if i'm ever gonna accept myself. But I'm thankful for those special few frens of mine who have stood by me and cheered me on. Scolded me. Helped me in moving on. I mean, maybe i haven't been the best fren. But THANK YOU for considering me a close fren. :)

THANK YOU GOD too. You're awesome. I'm missin' You.

NB: I wanna do so many things!!!!! Like watch movies. Not Ep III cos that's reserved for watching with my dad, but honestly. Some other show. And i really wanna go eat sushi buffet. And get clothes. haha. yea yea. materialistic boy. :(

No comments: