Thursday 26 May 2005

The One with the Test TEST test.

[ Gone. Like yesterday is gone ]
I really hope this turns out the way i expect it to. Trying this blog this thing. haha.. If its gonna turn out the way i want, its gonna be so much easier. Tmr's GP. OH MAN. God help us. Help me. haha.. HELP!!!

By the way, col and hannah, yea. I wanted to put up the countdown thing, but i'm just too lazy to update everything and all. haha.. Sloth.

I miss J1. Silly. But i do miss it. I miss TGOST esp... TGOST. The horror book. The shocking plot. The scandal. The exam. I like TGOST alot. The god of small things, by Arundhati Roy btw. Its so. well. thought provoking. I mean, Jane Eyre doesn't do that. So does Drac. I love Dracula alot too actually. I think its a pretty cool story. Cliche, but nice. Jane Eyre, is well. A more. ROMANCE. I rmb i did blog once that i've fallen in love with Jane Eyre. Under the influence of alcohol I tink. haha.. kidding. I love my J1 lit texts.. jane, rahel, and mina. st john rivers, estha, and jonathan harker. OOooh...

No comments: