Saturday 23 July 2005

Of the ridiculous school.

I was talking to John, and i got inspiration to write a blog entry. Well, re-inspiration i guess.

You see, i know this particular sch, we'll name P for top-secret-suspense sake. And P has many students, Ptians. Well, recently, the P-of-P and the D-i-s-c-i-p-l-i-n-e com, or the PD has been like... Pms-sing (i didn't realise its a P too.) for like months now.

Well, the secret codes are important and vital to them NOT finding my blog, and forcing me to be late 7 times, so they can expell me and say its really becos of my latecoming, and not my public complaint.

This would be my first point about P. See, P (meaning P-of-P and PD) is just just being ridiculous about latecoming. Honestly, even if you're late ONE SEC, you're still late and you'll be punished like you've been late ONE HOUR. Trust me, I know. (haha, i know cos of a really good fren i have. called D.)

Well, In P, if you're late, you'll be punished. Naturally, becos P doesn't like us to be late as we'll miss lessons. BUT, when you're late, you get detained a few hours, or the entire day. DEFEATING THE REASON WHY THEY'RE PUNISHING US IN THE FIRST PLACE. So then, should they punish themselves?

What's more ridiculous, is the expelling of Ptians who are late 7 times. They've done it. Not realising, they've destroyed someone's future.. I mean, P doesn't want Ptians to be late cos it will help them be punctual in their future vocations. But, by expelling Ptians of 7 latecomings (some of which might be one, 2 MIN late), they've destroyed a part of the Ptian's future. Where's he gonna go or do for the next few months?

Then let's talk about attire. P wants female Ptians to wear long skirts that make the school look outdated, despite it being a new school. (WOW, I've just dropped a big hint on the sch. haha I'm sure it'll be SLIGHTLY easier to guess. actually. don't guess.) The PD walk around catching Ptians, checking their shirts, or taking a RULER to RULE over Ptians. They measure female Ptian's skirts, without regard for different physical builds, like like thighs, high butt, short torso, NO KNEES. So as long as your skirt doesn't reach within the specified measurement, you're caught. And please. SOME SKIRTS ARE REALLY REALLY RIDICULOUSLY SHORT. SOME OTHERS, AREN'T THAT SHORT, IT JUST LOOKS SHORT. Catch the right ones can?

Sighs, my friend D has been complaining about P.. His friends also complaining. In fact many Ptians are complaining about P. I just had to let it out somewhere, cos D's complaining is taking a big toll on me. haha..

P is ridiculous, so there.

No comments: