Thursday 25 August 2005

A long time.

I guess its been a long time since ive blogged, and the =( and argh don't really count as a proper blog entry. Haha, in case you were wondering, you beautiful beautiful kind caring souls, i'm fine. haha, not the best, but i'm fine. =)

I guess its juss the stress test that's getting the best of des.
Its been a long time since i've actually done the things i've used to do, like listen to my collection of keating songs. Which is my destress-or, honestly. I was listening to one song that day and i realised when i listen to his songs, i feel cosy, in my living room, as if i'm in my warm blanket, drinking hot cocoa, during winter. I love that feeling. I miss thinking bout stuff.

Its really not a nice period of time. The stress of having no time, and have bad grades. Everyone seems cranky. Even i've changed so much in this past few months, more irritable, impatient. Easily angered. Partly becos of stress, partly becos i've allowed myself to change. Maybe to be accepted? To be respected? To fend off the stress that makes me seem weak? To stop the tears that follow whenever i'm stressed? I dunno.

But things have been changing in the past few days -- God's been reminding me to be nice.
That's not easy. Trust me. haha
With the people you meet.
Its like. OOOOOOH!! -FROWN-

Oh well, God be exalted.
Help me Daddy.

=) I'm Missin' You.

No comments: