Saturday 17 September 2005

The Day God Gave the World abit of trouble, the day i was born.

18 years ago today, i was born.

18 years and close to one day from when i was born, I'm rushing to write and entry before the day turns to 18th Sept.

I enjoyed today alot.. Last night, before my birthday came, i was wondering if God would take me home the minute before i turned 18. I mean, i've prayed a prayer many times when i was young; that i would die before i turned 18, so no NS. I was so scared God would take me home, i asked for forgiveness for the sins i've commited. haha..

OH KAY... i'm really trying to rush.

Anyways, a big thank you to everyone who wished me, early or late... btw, only 3 ppl were early/ontime/neartime. haha.. these are the bestest ppl in the world. hahahaha. no kidding. haha.. the rest who wished me are nice too k.

To angel,col, es foong, joel, john, joy (its in alphabetical order!) thank you so sososososoososos much for the posters and the cd. i was making a casual remark to myself that day, that i wanted to get posters for my room.. just a fleeting thot.. but hey, God heard it. And so you guys did too. Thank you so much.. its a beautiful gift. Thanks for the cake.. haha.. ernie. haha.. i like ernie. is that his name? i dunno. haha

To gab, thank you thank you for the card and the keychain.. its really nice. haha.. and thank you for rmbring it! haha.. i was counting on you to msg me la!on time! hahahaha.. kidding. but seriously thank you..

To everybody else.. thank you for spending time with me and forcing me to dance the para para thing, which thankfully i didn't. haha.. to joash, sheena, jason tan, declan, matthew, brian, fabian, sarah, charis.. thank you for the fun birthday!!

I HAVE 4 MORE MINUTES TILL 18TH!!!

Thank you those who wished me.. jessie all the way from aussie. haha.. sharon, qiuyi.. ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU WISHED ME or going to.. (muahahaha)... cos i got no time to type..

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU!!! you make me feel very blessed..

I've got to say this as an ending note.. its is with a tinge of sadness i enter my 18th year on earth.. cos i like the no. 17 alot, and i love being 17. But thank God we grow older.. haha

THANK YOU GOD!!! for loving me and givign me wad i asked for.. thanks for makign the edge service power. You're awesome.

No comments: