Friday 4 November 2005

The One about Mr Spaceman.

I've always had this lego man, with an orange visor(?) thing.. and its been with me since young. Its sitting on my table together with another 2 lego men. Anyways, I've decided to make him (them) a part of my bloglife. haha, i.e. I was very bored and refused to study.

ARGH! A's are really soon and i haven't written a gp essay/lit essay since prelims. SIGHSIGHSIGH.

Mr Spaceman doesn't want to go to sch. Look at the PE shirt in the background.








Mr Spaceman doesn't want to study or do work.






Mr Spaceman wants to sleep.









Haha, k, pardon the photos.. i'm not very good at taking photos. I used to say i take pictures no heads one. I took super long to take those few shots, just trying to get Mr Spaceman's face in focus. Of cos, you can see Mr Spaceman has really been a long friend of mine. Hasn't grown much older cos of the lightyears thing.. but he is "creaking bone(d).. battle-weary knight.. (with) rusty armour". His knees have gone soft.. His smile is chipped. But he is still my Mr Spaceman. (I'll get him a name someday, dun worry.)

Till next time Mr Spaceman..
To infinity and beyond!

No comments: