Saturday 29 October 2005

The One about all the Quirks.

My heart sank when i read col's blog, and couldn't find "desmond".. haha, i totally skimmed thru the first 3 names cos they were han yu pin ying names.. for a moment eternity stood still. (HAHA) anyways, i was thinkin it can't be. Shld have me one.. yea the ego thing, i know. HAHA..

Anyways, my name's spelt ng wei (KWA)ng.. Desmond (Shane) Ng Wei Kwang. haha, inside joke. Sort of inside la. K. I'm getting abit un-funny. So let's get on with the programme.

As the Weird P, of the P3, I have alot of weird-ness in me, naturally. That's why i'm called the weird P. K. Haha, not really true, since john's the Muscular P.. and well.. erm.. not much erm.. k. erm. you know la. HAHAHA. And joel's the Cool P, but he's.. well.. erm. not very erm.. coo...... WOW! Coo Coo Clock!! haha.. K, enough talk. Here goes!

"Here's the game. Introduce 10 quirks or idiosyncrasies of yours on your blog, following which you are free to pick five more people to do the same thing."
1 I can't do public speaking. Honestly, i'll keep erm and er here and there. Good eg wld be when i tried to ask some guest a qns at assembly and totally embarressed myself. So much for wanting to be a pastor next time.
2 I always fill my bottle before i sleep, altho i dun wake up to drink. I drink only before and after sleep. And i nv bring the bottle out of the house.
3 I'm highly influenced by people's faces when i hear a new song, or hear a long-not-sung song. So i have many songs with many faces attached to them. they are so many i feel very irritated sometimes, cos they come to mind when i try to praise God. Haha, and that's why i try not to EVER listen to my keating songs in public.
4 I've got sweaty palms.... and feet.
5 I usually clear my drawers and take out everything in my room, and pack them when i'm upset/angry, altho i haven't done that in many months. Learning to handle anger and dissapointm in another way? Hope its a better way. haha
6 i jump about or have violent reactions when i suspect i see a cockroach or any other insect. In public i try my best to suppress the violent spasms.
7 Haha, for this col says usually ppl have neat work and messy rooms and vice versa. Well, my room's neat. No kidding. I can only stand entire mess, not a partial mess. So my room is entirely neat. At least i tink. But i TINK my work is neat too. Haha, i mean, i dun have the best handwriting but i dun tink its messy. Maybe messy chic? HAHA.
8 i have an ingrown toe nail which i have to personally cut and remove every once in awhile. infact i've gotta remove one in the next few days. (its like, use scissors and tweezers to cut and extract)
9 I love cartoons too! I was just thinking yest that i'll love cartoons till forever. Justice League, Batman (naturally), X-men Evo.. I love those american comedies shown on ch 5 7pm.. SOME. hilarious.. i can sit there laughin myself silly..
10 I love the 1930s - 40s. Its so.. haha.. there's a word to describe.. The black and white tvs, the cute microphone. The beautiful women and their dresses and the the men's dressing. The big band music.. wow! The nightclubs where ppl sing, (with the funny microphone!) (N/B: that's another of my dream job.. to be singing at some cafe with a small band.. and those soothing lights and atmosphere.. lazy evening kinda thing!)
"Pick five more people to do tis"
This is really unfair col, you took my list. haha..
1 chua, erm. colleen! HAHA, do it again!
k no. joking. haha
1.qh
2 nat k
3 angel
4 richardson
5 joash

No comments: