Friday 23 December 2005

The One about Christmas Cheer.

CHRISTMAS IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF ALLL!!!!!

And, its not just the presents, which are getting lesser as I grow up. I've blogged before about my christmas presents from my aunt. So this year no more. haha..

But its also the mood of Christmas altogether. The Christmas productions every year at church. The cartoons on TV. They showed Justice League on TV today, about Christmas, and it was so nice. No real threat or fighting. Villian helping Hero to give the children in the orphanage a nice Christmas.

Love. Joy. Wars (don't) ever start.

Of cos I know the real world is not like that. It can't be. That's just one big lie. (heh.) Even now, somehow, there's so much spoiling my Christmas Cheer. But there's something about Christmas that makes it seem almost Fantastical.

That makes me wonder if I wished, prayed, hard enough, something will happen. Something I want.

Maybe its the Love of the season that I'm searching for. Maybe that's why so many ppl love Christ-mas.

There's this song, on Col's blog.. its just so nice.. Its gonna be in the christmas production sung by 2 singers who i have deep respect for. And not just for their singing talent. Its called Grown-up Christmas List.

I tink it is in essence, A Grown-up, so desperate, that He/She falls back on childhood fantasies and stories, to try and deal with the Adult Things in Adult Life.

Adult-things, in Adult-Life. Maybe love (small 'l') doesn't apply to non-children. Thankfully, Love (Big 'L') does.

Blessed Christmas everyone!
Btw, batman and wonderwoman weren't in the episode. GL and Hawkgirl sent the day together. Clark Kent brought Jon Jonzz home, since he has no family left. Flash went to the orphanage. Batman just volunteered to stay at the watch tower i tink. Didn't even see him or Wonderwoman. :( haha..

No comments: