Friday 3 March 2006

The One With Ronan's Birthday.

Oh yay! Finally something that brightens up my week. Its Ronan Keating's Birthday!! Ok, before you get all judgemental, saying he's not the best voice, and he's not gonna read my blog (a sad sad fact.) and blahblahblah... I would like to say I deserve to have something to blog about, after hitting a new 'dry'.

So here's to my favourite singer... Happy Birthday, and you're growing old. Like seriously. I see wrinkles man. Just don't stop singing... :) and how bout a backstage pass the next time you come over man.


Ok, so the collage is quite bad. haha, it just doesn't look like what i see in my mind. too bad then. angel is the Queen of this man. anyways, i actually agree he isn't the best voice around. haha i always thought so to those who dunno. Elliot!! The best male voice around!! haha... Katherine is the best female... not her voice tho.

Yea, anyways, haha, its just that mr keating is a family man... and that's rather rare in the entertainment world. Its the same way i like Lisa Kudrow alot. I wanna be a family man too. Man, I even planned the number of children i'm gonna have, and their names already. I also have my impression of what their personalities are like.

Its just nice to be in control of your life for once, even if in some future you know probably won't happen, becos you can control nothing in real life.

Anyways, that's a really far off sidetrack. Haha, talking about keating. Well he doesn't have the most powerful voice around (VOTE ELLIOT!), but his tone is really nice and soothing. its like woodpeppermint's cure on a really sad day. Its abit rough too.. haha, i love rough voices actually. its like you wanna reach down their throat and scratch the voice.

Melissa McGhee and Bucky both have rough voices which I really like.. just that they have so little screen time prior to top 24 round.

Ok, anyways this entry is supposed to be about Keating!! Happy Birthday Ronan Patrick John Keating (that's alot of names. if i only have 2 kids, they are gonna take the names of their other siblings that i had in mind but never actually had.) Not the greatest voice, but definitely my favourite singer..

No comments: