Monday 6 March 2006

The One About the Cheese.


Ok, this entry is gonna be disgusting, so if you dun wanna know about blood, cheese, and rash just dun read, and check back a few weeks later. I mean it.

Seriously.

I'm too irritated to be joking.

Ok, so you're really gonna do this? Ok. Then don't judge me. I'm only human, and I have rashes, blood, and the occasional bite of cheese everynow and then.

Haha, who am i kidding, i love cheese!!!

Not anymore tho.

You see, I've always loved cheese, since i was a little boy. I ate sliced ones just plain, and i ate cream ones like sweets. But i had a problem. (apparently, i still have.) i was allergic to cheese. If i ate too much i would get rashes.

Over the years, somehow, its stopped, and i've enjoyed cheesecake, pasta, pizza and the whole shebang like america loves to hate simon.

Well, I'm taking a shot here, cos I dunno if it really is the cheese, but I've been having rashes SO BAD these few days. I scratched myself in my sleep till my skin tore. IN MY SLEEP!! My goodness, I wore gloves last night to sleep, so i wouldn't do it again.

Anyways, being in church the whole day made my skin really dry, i supposed it tighted and well, its really bad, cos i've got a whole line on my skin that looks like the guy from Wolf Creek hacked my hand. And it hurts.

Well, suspicions arose yesterday, when i realised i started getting a bad rash again aruond THUR. You see, i've got really sensitive skin. Dust gives it a few hours rash, cheese used to give a day rash when i was young. My face is bad -- you would think puberty would have ran its course already. And everything gets worst if i have not enough sleep.

But i rmbed, on wed, after results, i got a bag of Ruffles Cheddar Cheese, to treat myself... Usually its sour cream, or bbq, but i thot, why not. I ate the whole bag on thursday. yes by myself. i've never done that i swear!!

Anyways, my rash starting coming around then, and i didn't realise till sunday. I ate cheese with bread a few days later, and JUST NOW, like 30 MIN ago, i FORGOT, and ate cheesecake. I'm paying for it, cos i just got a new rash area.

AND ITS SO BAD, my skin is tearing, and i'm bleeding, and its not as bad as it sounds, but its not that pretty too.

Oh, last night at power night, when pastor rajan was preaching, i joked, saying to God, "Hey, how bout the rash?" and immediately Ps Rajan said, "God wants to heal those with skin conditions."

Don't ask me why i didn't go out for prayer. I just didn't tink it was that bad!!

Woe to cheese! ARGH! Bring me the calamine........

No comments: