Sunday 9 April 2006

The One With the 2 Favs Combined.

If you know me well, you probably know I'm a Ronan fan. If you read my blog, you would be accustomed to reading his name. I dun tink I've said this before on my blog, but I'm an Elliot fan too. I tink i had it on my msn nick once.

Well I watched the re-runs of AMI today, and I missed Elliot's performance, but HEYHEYHEY!!! I saw the short clip at the end of all the performances, and realised he sang If Tomorrow Never Comes, a Ronan song!!

!!!!

Exciting!! What are the odds man. Very happy to see that. Haha

That aside, I need to rush off to go back in. Hey you guys, I really miss hanging out with you all. Really. Just talking and hanging out. Can we please do so on fri after service or something. Haha, I need the company of the Saints.

Serious.

Thank you guys for praying for me. Thank you. God is so good. SO SO SO SO SO good. Ok I gotta rush. can't wait for good friday. haha..

I wanna make You smile, Jesus.
Be with me.

Cya soon you guys, take care, be blessed!

No comments: