Wednesday 29 March 2006

The One With The Heatwave..

YEE-HAH!!!

Riding the waves, the Heatwaves! Up and down, up and down -- usually staying up for longer.

To the some of you who know, or who have caught me online.. I was sent home from that place on mon. I want to say 'God-forbidden' to show how wretched that place is.. but God's definitely been in that place with me. The only friend and family that could stay with me through it all.

Anyways, I have 2 more days mc from the polyclinic, which means this week I dun need to go back. Of cos I can't leave my house, but 'get-well soon' visits are welcomed. If you are unable to come, its ok. Cash would be the alternative option; just mail it to me.

haha.. i swear i'm not usually like this.

-in mock hysteria- ITS THE HEATtttttttttttttt. THE FEVErr i tell you. The FEVEEER!!!!!!! get away from it!!!! it will kill you!! it will kill youuuuuu!!!!!!

Anyways, its a thunderstorm out there now. I like rain, but not lightning and thunder man.

No comments: