Saturday 17 June 2006

Desmond and the Uncertain Pop-up.

In the past few weeks, I've written many many entries, that somehow found themselves worthy enough to only remain as draft, or to be flushed down the sewers of Netspace.

Are you sure you want to navigate from this page?
You have unsaved changes.


No. I'm not sure. I'm never sure.

If I were to be described in a few words, I would have to say I'm an Escapist. An indecisive escapist. Am I sure I'm like that? Na, not sure.

I would love to navigate my way out of situations that overwhelm me, out of conflict, out of misery. So that I can come out fine. To step into that comedy/sitcom life.

To where quarrels are resolved in 30min.
To where there are always 2nd, 3rd, a gazillion alternatives when one door closes.
Alternatives that are found in 30 min.
To where the entire house can collapse, but one week later...

One week later... all is well.
To a place of certainty, certainty that I can smile without a mini-desmond whispering, "but what about that problem, or that, or this? It's not over yet, are you sure you wanna smile?"

Are you sure?
I'm not sure.

Are you sure you want to navigate from this Page?
You have unsaved changes.


I do want to navigate from this Page. But I'm not so sure my changes are unsaved.

Certainty, Certainty. aveh ityp no em. aves em. mi unningr os ryd.
God of certainty.

No comments: