Sunday 9 July 2006

Desmond and the Hiatus, and the World Cup.

Its been such a long time since I wrote! Just trying to spend my time more wisely.

Its the World Cup season and I... correction -- It's the end of the World Cup season, the time where the international language is starting to fade away into oblivion, till 4 years later, where it will rise again.

Admittedly, the World Cup seriously bonds ppl. Frens staying up late, (at declan's house); neighbours drinking kopi and enjoying the late-night GOALLLLLLLLLL, at the 24-hour kopitiam.

I think I've lost out on alot.

Don't get me wrong, I dun watch or play soccer. So I dun mind missing the matches. Its the opportunity to fellowship I miss.

Too many I miss, too much to say.

That's why, sometimes, a Hiatus is better. Sometimes, leaving your phone at home could be better. Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes... "You say it best when you say nothing at all.."

No comments: