Saturday 10 June 2006

The One About Forty.

Seeing as how my previous post was about Twentyfour, I thot it would fit in nicely, that this post would be about Forty.

As a side note, is is fourty, or forty?

Well, Fourty is the first name of my good friend, Degree Celsius. Fourty Degree Celsius. Very good friend. In fact, he likes me so much he visited me last night, this morning... Of course, Forty (I'm just gonna rotate between FoUrty, and FoRty, since I dunno which one it is.)

OK, yes, back to what I was saying, Forty is a busy man. He has to go on chores, and he has to make appearances elsewhere, so he couldn't stay with me throughout. (thankGod!)

But being the good friend that he is, he has left his brother thirtyeight to stay with me. his sister thirtynine also occassionally drops by.

I've got to say, of all the Celsius's, I would really love to meet Thirtysix. We had a small falling out, and yea... yea.. Sigh. Let's just say I miss Thirtysix, and I would love to see him again.

As a side side note, I think its Forty, and not Fourty. But Forty looks like, its, like, very Fortified. Haha, Fort-y. ARGH!!!! Spellling bee competitions are so not for me.
--

Oh Jesus Jesus...

No comments: