Sunday 14 January 2007

Desmond and the Good Neighbour.

My sis, bro and me came back home today, after dinner with our parents... And found out that we didn't have any house keys! So my brother has to pee, my sis is gonna go out, and I... well... mainly i'm just so bloated.

And we're thinking oh no.. our parents are not gonna come back that quick, and we can't be sitting outside for the next one and half hour or so. So we decided to check if my neighbour has our keys...

But auntie isn't home, and uncle can't hear us, and well... just when things are about to get desperate, my brother calls out from the corridor bend, "aunty jidi aunty jidi!!"

( Now, for the sake of Jidi, you will read 'Aunty' as SISTER. )

Haha, yes. Thank God she came back, and found the keys.

Initially she thought something had happened to her father, since my brother was so excited when he saw her, and its us 3 kids standing outside in the corridor.

A boy couldn't ask for a better neighbour, and God. :)
--

Today there was something so different when I thought about God's love for me. It's a familiar feeling, that I usually tag to something else.

(For myself to rmb what..." Desmond, the familiar feeling was how you always feel when you think about supn. and lant. and tem.") Haha, i wonder if even i will understand next time!

But i thank You God. Because... You know la. Haha, No one. no one could ever replace You and the love You bring.

You make me very happy.

No comments: