Sunday 7 January 2007

Desmond and Supernatural.

Argh! New favourite show man!!

I've read about it a long while now, since it first came out, and when I still had the time to snoop around the now defunct WB website.

SUPERNATURAL!!
Now usually with me, its,"Horror? No thank you.."

But its different with Supernatural... maybe cos its not that scary. (EVEN THO its still 3 mins of the show mainly behind the cushion.) And its just 43 - 3 min per week as opposed to 2 hours when there's no commercial break. It's not just mindless scare and shock tactics, cos its got the drama element in it.

And it's a known fact I love Drama.

I have a sorta list of shows I always wanted to follow but have never.
1.) Lost (only through readings online.)
2.) Alias (i have no idea what's going on.)
3.) 24 (cos ppl keep talking about it.)
4.) 4400. (that's a real show!! and i read about it online too. haha)
5.) Supernatural (hey!! I could be following it now.. :):):)
6.) CSI (argh.. way too long mann. since the last ep. and its on axn now.)

Ok, so maybe that's why I like Supernatural. Its drama, its something i can follow, after a really long time of aimless channel-hopping.
AHhh. TV.
HAHA

No comments: