Tuesday 20 February 2007

Desmond and The It.

I hate clowns. Seriously, I think clowns are freaky... and I'm sure at least one person out there agrees with me.

Recently I started thinking about this show that my sister thinks, started my fear of clowns. (Btw that's called Coulrophobia.)

I never get why this X-phobia names have nothing to do with X. Like coulrophobia. You would think it means fear of couldrons. WOH KAY. Sidetrack.

Anyways, this show was The It. I thought about my memories of it, and compared it to what I read on wiki. Turns out what they say about, making your memories by adding and removing things each time you replay it in your mind, is true.

Ok here's my version:
The It is a clown that these children fight off in a cave. Somehow, there's a giant spider in it all also.

Real version:
The It is a clown that these adults (who supposedly killed it, when they were children) fight off in the sewers. Somehow, it's true form is a spider.

ANYWAYS, yea. Freaked me out. My sis says I was so afraid (and still am) of them that when she brought me to see a clown when i was a kid, I screamed upon seeing them, and ran off. Needless to say, her phobia is screaming siblings who run away when they're under her care.

Just how much do I hate clowns? Well you know those Ronald McDonald benches? Well, I'll pass. He still freaks me out. I hate Mcdonald birthday parties.

Still, the couldron-phobia thingy aside, I would love to catch the show with my sis again. Haha, yea, i'm kinda psycho like that.

Hmm... Psycho huh. Now isn't that the name of that film................

No comments: