Thursday 15 March 2007

Desmond and the TWEEZ!

TWEEZ!!! *show my 2 fingers on each hand*

Dun tag me, I'm not it. NO! I'm not IT!!! (Read 3 entries ago, Desmond and The It). Haha that aside, thanks Col!! Been a long time since i've done these kinda stuff. Missed them man.

*this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.*

(I have many weird things.I'm called the Weird P for good reason. Still, i'm not so sure i wanna lay out all my crazy.)

6 weird things about me:
1 I have a birthmark above my eye, and only yesterday when I was thinking about my weird antics did I finally figure out with eye it is. So all these years, when ppl ask me about it, i've always just lift up any random hand to touch it, not knowing for real which eye it is.

2 I have an OCD... the constant fear that things from different parts will contaminate other parts. Ranges from, not daring to sit anywhere in the house in a pants i wore out to the coffeeshop, to not using my 'office pen' on my 'home stuff'.

3 I tag songs with ppl. Cos they were ard, or heard they same song together with me, when i first heard it. Col is - Glory Come Down by CFNI. EssyF - Everything to Me by Avalon, Joel probly - "darkness and gloom filled the earth." and so on so forth. All got reason one.

4 I dun play soccer/comp games. Nuff' said.

5 I get cranky when I'm tired, and squashed with inconsiderate ppl (just inconsiderate ones) who take public transport. And in my head, I'm scolding pp for pushing and not moving in. But nonthing comes out verbally.

6 I killed a cockroach that day. Baby one la, but still. Weird huh, considering I hate cockroaches. and am totally freaked.

the 6 people areeeeeeeeeeee......
1.) Hannah
2.) John
3.) Gabe
4.) Elizabeth
5.) Rachel
6.) Col. Since you took all the pp who blog. and you think 6 is too easy! haha.. No la, can't think of a 6th.

TAG People, YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments: