Monday 28 May 2007

Desmond and the Rejection Revelation.

I received 2 letters on Sat. One was from N.YOU.ES. and the other, N.TEE.YOU. I got rejected from the first, and an offer from the latter.

There's just something about a rejection letter, and so, here's how to differentiate.

1. An Acceptence Letter is often colourful; littered with reds and yellows and blues and greens and whatever other colour the mind can conceive.
The Rejection Letter has only black ink. Becos only Black can handle defeating the dreams of one hopeful applicant after another. Plus, black ink catridges are way cheaper than coloured ones.

2. An Acceptence Letter is heavy, cos there are brochures inside, telling you what you can with your new life.
A Rejection Letter is light -- just one piece of paper. No brochures to tell you what you can do, cos apparently, your life is gone. No need for brochures. (Altho I know that's hardly true. HAHA.)

3. An Acceptence Letter is long. It tells you things that you dun wanna know.
A Rejection Letter is short. It tells you just that one thing you didn't want to hear.
Haha, sounds cynical, haha, but I'm not oh kay. haha...

In all of it, God has been good to me. So very good. I mean,'bde' is hardly a good grade,but to actually get an offer?? It's testament that He is good. Plus, just cos I may not see the goodness, doesn't downplay the fact that He IS good.

And He has good plans for me... :)

No comments: