Saturday 9 June 2007

Desmond and the Awesome School Holiday Week.

Like I told my net... This has been an awesome week! EVEN THOUGH my parents were gone... this week felt like a sch holiday week for me. haha..

Recap!
Monday.
Work, then dinner at Elvin's place. Thanks to Esvin. That's Esther tan and Elvin. Nice and warm meal. Then some of them went for kbox. Home for me. haha

Tues.
I took off to work at home. Awesome I tell you. Then a very awesome prayer meeting. (argh vintage red!) Then back to work till bout 4am. It's been so long since I've stayed up... last time in college was cos of Lit Essays. Didn't think I would stay up this late again.

Wed
Boss called me to tell me to work from home on on thurs. HALLELUJAH! Then dinner at elvin's house. Stayed till pretty late, just talking. Then we called johnathan at 12 to sing him a solemn lullaby birthday song. haha.. happy birthday!

Thur
supper with joel, and an awesome day at home, doing work. HAHA.

Fri
Net and my family came back finally!!! I met onyx at net. the stone pokemon. (I choose you!)

God has been so good. To think I'd actually have home-cooked food even tho my mom wasn't around. and to think i'd have so many offs this week. haha, working from home. haha, I dun work the entire day. haha..

A big thanks to all that God sent along my way this week. To bless me in big or small ways. I appreciate the generousity, the company, and you guys. haha. Thanks for being part of an awesome week for me. best in a long time. haha.

i wanna go for camppppp. but still. thanks God! You're awesome!

No comments: