Friday 11 January 2008

iTouch Desmond and the iTouch.

Just for the fun of it, and for the sake of updating my blog, I have decided to blog via iTouch! Haha it's quite hard to type using only two fingers... But the novelty precedes the hassle. Haha as I often say, OH WELL.

Anyways, I didn't do an 07' end of year entry where I sum up the year but I realized, and I hope you do too, that it would be crazy to write a long entry with the Touch. Haha btw, in the course of typing this sentence, I realized I can activate a magnifying glass thing by holding my, err... Finger on the screen. And in the course of typing that sentence, that there's a auto-correct thing which is kinda irritating.

K, anyways, one event of last year, that I think deserves to go down in the archives of my blog, is the day I got my iTouch. Without which, this ridiculous waste time entry wouldn't be here... 25th Dec. Oh kay, moment over. Just realized if you hold some letters, the variants of that would appear in a seperate pop-out menu.

K I'm done! And if you're wondering how come I spelt realized with a Z, it's the nosy auto-correct.

iTouch Desmond, up, up and away! (:

No comments: