Saturday 24 May 2008

Desmond and the Idol 08' Finale.

Hahaha I know this is so ridiculous for a blog entry. but argh. Carrie Underwood is really really pretty and I'm kinda late for the idol finale bandwagon.. but here goes.

And in my opinion, one of the most enjoyable performance of the night. Michael Johns and Carly Smithson had so much chemistry. It was so fun to watch them.

Michael Johns.. way too early man. way too early. nice vest tho!!

Oh Carrie, even with the ridiculous scarf-cuff thing.

K, I have no patience to properly upload pictures, or to find them. Haha.. this will suffice. ARGH! Just like if you can sing, you can sing the telephone book and it'd be nice... If you look good with a stupid scarf-cuff thingy, you can look good in anything.

And one for David Cook, who sang a really nice song for his last night.. Dream Big. haha..

K enough already desmond!!
Up, up and away!!(:
e my Home.

No comments: