Sunday 11 May 2008

Desmond and the Sayings.

Well. "There is a first time for everything."

(Oh my word. And it feels kinda strange to be typing a blog entry again after so long. )

I realised that this is the first time since I've started blogging (which is like eons ago,) that I've not blogged for an entire month. And just to clarify, I wasn't on the media fast. Altho I didn't do alot of things cos I kinda felt guilty blogging, and gaming, if there were others who couldn't.

Anyways, in keeping with the dishing out of sage-wise sayings.. here's one to end off.

.....

I can't phrase my story properly. Anyways it ends with "Monkey See, Monkey Do."

Well, Einstein did say, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." (Courtesy of Preacher from Morning service.)

And, you do know what they say about Imagination: "It's the best policy."

K. Fine. It's Honesty that's the best policy. And in lieu of that, the Einstien quote was courtesy of morning service AND google!!

Sayings are so fun! haha. (: night world.
(And I promise to blog better stuff than this heap of rubbish next time.)

No comments: