Monday 3 November 2008

Desmond and The Lack of Sylar.

Oh the horrors! This fateful week, there shalt be no Heroes. Ergo, there shalt be no Sylar.

OH THE HORRORS!

What shall I write about? Who shall I write about? Can I even write anymore? I could do this for the entire entry.... hmmm.

(-insert passing of time-)
(-insert passing of even more time-)

Okay, I've decided to do Supernatural. The Supernatural Fans have a reputation for being the most loyal amongst all the other fans of other drama series. It's a cult favourite, and the producer Eric Kripe once said these of the fans:

"We’re not a big, vanilla procedural crime drama that zillions of folks watch while also checking their email and flipping through tabloids and doing their nails; we’re a scrappy little genre show with a small audience of incredibly devoted fans. They turn off all the lights, they pop popcorn, they sit down, and they devour the show. I’ve seen posts that say “Here’s what I noticed the third time I watched the episode.” I mean, you’ve gotta respect that. Our fans are not (playing) around." -- Eric Kripke, Here.
I don't know about popcorn, and devouring the file off my comp, but Kripke's got it right about turning off all lights... well most of them anyway. And I sure don't stand watching the show. And he's right on the money about the "third time". *Does some silent calculations*

OH KAY, maybe if he added one more time, he would have been completely right.

Anyways, the show's about two brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester. They have been...

(-insert mock insanity-)
(-and some time passing-)
(-with alot of Backspacing-)
(-now insert real insanity-)

So! Now I hope you get what Supernatural is about! Two brothers who... (okay dude, if you thought to highlight the white-font, good for you! As a prize, you will receive this totally redundant and time-wasting message about you getting a totally redundant and time-wasting message!! I'm just too lazy to tell you about Supernatural. Not like many people get the whole horror genre anyways. OH THE HORROR!.)...

SO (again)! That's Supernatural for you, people. Thursday nights, 9pm on the CW.

(-insert whine about how there's no Heroes and ergo Sylar this week-)

No comments: