Wednesday 5 November 2008

Desmond and the First Video.

The very first video that I have ever embedded on my blog. And the excitement never ends. In fact, I'm bursting with glee on the inside this very moment. And obviously I'm trying to be calm and not type like a TOTALLLLL GEEEK FANNBOY!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope you get my point.

Anyways, the video is a promo for Heroes webepisodes. Which is a weekly-mini-online-series about heroes, which is not majorly connected to the TV series. And here's the Santiago! A totally "fan-created" hero. From hair to height to build to powers to traumatic experience.

That's right. Traumatic experience. Can you imagine deciding a traumatic experience for someone else? Okay, today you will pee in class and the teacher will get the class to sing "you are peeing your pants!" to the tune of Happy Birthday.

Who's next? Okay you! You will dye your hair and the dye will fade after the first wash to a bright purple. And it will be on the eve of your prom night! Yes, yes, that cute boy you have a huge crush on will have to pick you up in the bright purple and permed hair.


NEXT!!!!!! AH! Perfect, you! You will get new clothes, from two tailors who have come to visit your kingdom. You will show off your new clothes in a parade!! And yes, those new clothes will be invisible to the stupid eye.


Anyways, I was saying... totally handcrafted by the crazy Heroes Fankids through a poll that went on for a few weeks. A poll which I'm proud...(man, it's such a geeky thing to do, should I really be 'proud'? hmmmmmm.)

Okay
, regroup. A poll which I'm probably proud to have taken part in.

So here's a little shout out to my peeps, the Fankids!! "GO FANBOYS and FANGIRLS all over the world!! Who needs the elections when we've created a super-powered human being with the sheer combination of our votes alone?? Go FANKIDS!"

K shout out over.

And along with it, my dignity.

(Still..... SO COOL ISN'T IT!!!! A VIDEO ON MY BLOG!! HAHAHA. I can't stop grinning and I don't know how to smiley-ise the grins!!!)

Note to Self: Don't ever use 'peeps' ever ever EVER again.

No comments: