Saturday 20 December 2008

Desmond and My Empty Space of Unexpected Happiness.


OH MY WORD.

In the midst of my happy blogging and Ghost Whisperering, I hadn't realised today is the 20th!! Reiterates my point that there is a lack of Christmas Spirit!! ARGHhhhhhh.

How bleak the season must be to not have realised that Christmas is just a mere 5 days away!

I blame it on the lack of a Christmas tree at home. Yes, I blame you, Empty Space In The Corner Where My Christmas Tree Usually Is! With the baby and toddler, and the many many many baby cots/apparatus/gadgets filling up my house, there can't be a Christmas tree. Because children choking on Christmas tree hangings are the last thing you want on Christmas eve.

I've been loving December so much, one can hardly understand. I've blogged more than I have in years, and writing out of my own desire puts me in an incredibly happy mood. And with it being the Season for Giving, I've had a reason to blog and photosurf alot for Christmas-related stuff.

Guess I've caught some form of Festive Joy, in spite of all my gripes. HEEE! or you know, HOHOHO!

Like I've been saying, you make your own cheer, so here's some, for myself at least!
(Incidentally, if you're wondering, Yahoo!sg still has no Christmas Animations, 5 days to Christmas. 5 days!!)



-O'Connell Street Christmas Tree, Dublin.
The tree's made entirely of L.E.D lights which is energy efficient, and 'green'! The silhouette of the real tree against the L.E.D tree is just brilliant, I think.

No comments: