Monday 22 December 2008

Desmond & The Christmassy Candle with A Church View.

2 more days!
(One must wonder if Yahoo!Sg even knows it's just 2 days to Christmas. That said, one mustn't wonder anymore why my homepage is Yahoo!UK&Ireland.)

Like I've said before, there's no Christmas Tree at home this year. I've slowly gotten over that. But in a bid to "make my own cheer", I decided to light up candles at home tonight. I had a stick lit in my room as I was photosurfing just now. A lone candle casting an orange glow about me, shadows flitting around my bedroom walls...

After I blew mine out, I lit my sister's one for a brief moment to take photos. It's like looking at stained glass in a church.

Candles are just more practical in cold countries, and country homes. Practicality aside though... it did feel a little more like Christmas. Just with complementary humidity, heat and sweaty palms/feet. But as if that's going to stop people's fascinations with fire.

-Someday, I'd love to wake up to see this from my own bedroom window.

2 comments:

estherfoong. said...

Your playlist is AWESOME :D Haha

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks!! Nice right!! I heard these songs over TV/blogsurfing, and I really really liked them so I decided to get a playlist!

Haha, this is why one should watch TV.