Tuesday 2 December 2008

Desmond and The Snow Poll-Troll.

Here in our sunny country, one is constantly reminded of our status as a "sunny island, set in [some] sea". Granted, we do have our rainy seasons, and that... that I love.

(Cue the voices of approximately 4.5m people boo-ing me. You know what that would sound like? 4.5m people boo-ing me in unison? THUNDER. And boy do I love the rain and thunder. Bring it on, baby.)

Still, I've always wanted to have a white christmas.

NO. Some soap bubbles along the roads in town does not count as white christmas.

When I saw today's poll topic on my homepage (Yahoo!UK: "Are you hoping for snow this Christmas?"), I clicked 'YES' immediately, forgetting for a second that I don't live there. But I do want the snow!

Pictures of Dublin's O'Connell Street LED Christmas Tree this year. Apparently it's environmentally-friendly, and is "a symbol of hope in these challenging economic times". OH KAY. It's erm... interesting. But pretty cool actually. Guess we don't need those hard-to-unroll christmas tree lights this year.

Ah. Christmas.
Falalalalalalalalaaa.

No comments: