Saturday 13 December 2008

Desmond and the Venn Diagram Labels.

Move over Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer is in town.

Well to be fair, I would have continued Ugly Betty had there been more episodes to continue. As it is, I've watched everything and I had to start on a new show (read: Ghost Whisperer).

I used to watch Ghost Whisperer sporadically. But since I really enjoyed the drama in Ugly Betty, and my supernaturally-inclined shows, Supernatural and Heroes, were on hiatus and crap/crack, respectively... I had to find something in the middle of that Venn diagram.

Enter Melinda Gordon, who can see earthbound spirits and helps them cross over. Freak freak! Shutup. I don't know why I like these paranormal shows either, okay? It's hard enough to be... OH. You meant Melinda was a freak.

Yea. Talking to ghosts does put one in that particular category of highschool social circles, doesn't it?

Excuse me while I console her.
"There, there. I totally understand Melinda. There, there... Who cares? You still got married to a wonderful husband right? Who doesn't think you're a freak... Yes... Yes... Okay, you're okay... "

No comments: