Sunday 14 December 2008

Desmond & Sandiego Grey.


Look! It's Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego! Anyone remembers this ridiculous show? I do, but I can't remember what it was about. Although, I do remember that once the show was over, it meant I had to get ready for school in the afternoon. So its ending always left me with this terrible feeling inside.

Theme song is so catchy though. It's the kinda song you have a love-hate relationship with. You hate it but it stays inside your head the entire day! Strange that it stays (inside your head), because Carmen Sandiego always escaped -- They never ever caught her.

I wondered for the longest time, if she was good or bad. I mean, to a kid, the title character is usually the good guy! Just imagine how messed up children all over the earth would be if cartoon shows were named after its villains instead.

-Hey, hurry kids! "Mojo Jojo" is starting soon!
-Dad, Shaymus doesn't want me to watch "The Joker"!
-You are grounded young man. No... NO. You may not watch "Decepticons." I do not care that Shia LaBeouf is in it. Now go to your room!

She's the villain, in case you were wondering where this was all leading to. Not like she seemed very nefarious anyway. Then again, what do I know? I can't remember the show!
It's the only thing I know.

No comments: