Thursday 26 February 2009

Desmond & the Grey-skies Rainbow.

--It's been a long week.
It's recess week, which means some sort of a break for me. The strange thing is, it's already Thursday night. Can't help but wonder, "Where did all my free time go?"

To be fair (to me), I think I've used it rather constructively. Not exactly the way I'd liked and imagined it would have been, but I think it's constructive nonetheless.

Also, it's been raining the past few days and rainy days always make me happy. It's nice to sit and listen to the pitter patter of rain drops. Might have something to do with the weather, but I've been doing a lot of thinking. So many thoughts I've tried to sort out. So many resolutions.
That said (or not said), I saw two happy things in the skies yesterday. First, dark rain clouds! Bluish-grey! Favourite colour! And second, two rainbows!! I always think of clear skies and rainbows. But this was a very very pleasant surprise.

6 comments:

-=SF=- said...

I only had rain once in the 3 weeks I've been here! And I was sleeping when it rained! LoL

. said...

AWW! haha, but the weather there has to be better than here right. Not humid.. I miss sydney you know. I miss days without sweaty palms.

Anonymous said...

DESMOND! oh my gosh hahaha HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anonymous said...

des! wheres the second rainbow!

Anonymous said...

Hey manda, haha this picture can't really see lah. haha.. there's a faint image of it at the top left hand corner.. haha

Hey rachel, are you the one from my JC? Haha, the one that I msged wrongly the other day.. haha.. hi! how are you doing??

Anonymous said...

The biggest rainbow ever! eh where's the facebook tag that I recommended to put where we were supposed to be in the pic? haha