Tuesday 17 March 2009

Desmond and St Patrick's Day.

It's St Patrick's Day in Ireland!

Now, I'm not Irish, not in Ireland, not a drunk/drinker, nor am I crazy... (Although I'm willing to hear you out if you do think I am crazy, 'cause I suspect I might be.)

Anyways, I'm none of those, but it did bring a little cheer to me just knowing that today is an Irish holiday. I don't think I'm really excited about the holiday, because let's face it -- It doesn't involve me in any way. But I'm just happy there's some holiday for me to photosurf for, and blog about. (Read: I miss you Christmas. I really do.)

Anyways, I couldn't really find any nice pictures that were available for use. But I did create a new playlist of Irish singers/bands and I'm going to say this: I like Westlife. I love ballads and strangely it's the boybands who sing them... (YAY Ronan Keating!) And Westlife is pretty good.

I added alot of songs randomly, but one song that I did add on purpose was The Cranberries' "Zombie". Why, you ask? Cause I hate it so much that I like it. Zah-um-beh-beh-beeeh.

Disclaimer: I don't drink. I just like nice pictures. And since St Patrick's Day demands all things green, and Guinness is the poster beer of Ireland.... voila.

2 comments:

-=SF=- said...

Hahah really.. Why does it excite u? U don't get a day off cause its St Patrick's Day isnt it?

-=SF=- said...

Hahah really.. Why does it excite u? U don't get a day off cause its St Patrick's Day isnt it?