Sunday 19 April 2009

Desmond and Chandler's Claw.

"Former Friends star Matthew Perry was forced to seek medical attention after damaging his hand playing videogames." The actor admits he spends days on end glued to the screen playing war games on his XBox, ruining the muscles and tendons in his hand.

It's actually quite hilarious for me, because in this particular episode, "The One Where Joey Dates Rachael", there's a scene where Chandler's hand is "messed up" (in his own words) from playing 8 hours of Ms
Pacman.

[Scene: Monica and Chandler's, Monica is entering to find Chandler playing Ms. Pac-Man.]

Nice going Matthew Chandler Perry Bing. I see the professional dedication.

2 comments:

dot said...

HAHAH YES THIS EPISODE IS HILARIOUS. THEN AGAIN, FRIENDS IS HILARIOUS. aw man, miss just wasting my life away watching it..

des said...

hahaha yea me too. This video kinda sparked the craze off again, but I'm keeping it under control for now. haha..