Saturday 25 April 2009

Desmond and the Request for Change in Battery.



It's true, I am the kinda person who needs a lot of sleep. I often say, "I love me my sleep" and dear me, I do mean, "I love me my sleep".

As it is, Eight Hours sits on the fence between the two neighbours 'Satisfactory' and 'Unsatisfactory'. Ten hours is very much preferred.

Somehow, all the assignments and studying in the last few (late) nights have left such a lasting impression on me that my sleep-early wires have shorted out. All that's left is an incredibly tired energizer bunny who's begging to stop banging on those blasted drums. "Stop, stop. Take out the energizer and stuff in a duracell. MAKE IT STOP!!"

Oh boy, I need me my sleep.

2 comments:

-=SF=- said...

Yea.. I'm hoping for the day I don't have to wake up because I have to.. Just wake up when you feel you'd enuff sleep!

des said...

yea!! it's my holidays lah, so technically I can wake up whenever I want, but I can't sleep in normally, and I'm having trouble sleeping early. sad right. haha