Thursday 30 April 2009

Desmond and Falling Slowly.

I was searching for videos of last night's performance, and I remembered that the americanidol website finally decided to upload the performances this year. I don't recall them doing so for previous seasons. My "did so did not did too" routine aside, the performances are on the site, and really, that's all the matters.

Plus I wanna try uploading the video, because blogging is fun like that. -HEEE! Grins uncontrollably to self-



If it works it should be between this paragraph and the one before. (Edit: Yay it does!)

Of all the performances this season, I've really enjoyed this the most. Nice, melancholic song that, as things would have it, was from an Irish film. I swear I'm not seeking nice Irishy things to like. They're seeking me out instead, and I'm falling for them like trees in the woods of Woodcutters Ville.

HEEEE!

(Edit: I just realised that the song title and my paragraph complement each other like puns. I did not intend for that but.... HEEE!)

4 comments:

estherfoong. said...

last week's right!!!!!!!! i lovedddddddddd it(&him) so much too. Actually it beats last night's performance. Hope he doesn't get out tonight. If not... I'd have to go to his church to hear him next time. (or pray that he gets on the newest new life dvd. Hahaha)

des said...

haha, yea man.. but it's not him!! was very very hopeful about tonight's elimination when I saw adam in the bottom two. like WOOHOO! but of course things don't go my way all the time.........

manda said...

huh adam is in the bottom 2???? so who got ousted? please dont tell me its danny your (and my) mancrush....

des said...

hahha danny is no longer my mancrush. it's kris! k lah. i like them both...