Tuesday 12 May 2009

Desmond and the Un-embed-able Video.

This is Shaun Smith.
This is a (bad)
picture of Shaun Smith, on Britain's Got Talent.
This is not a video of Shaun singing, because somehow the 59865 videos on youtube are ALL un-embed-able.

Anyhow, the picture is a link to the video on youseless youtube, so if you want to watch the video, click it! Or if you can't find the picture (I don't see how someone can't, but strange things do happen), click here.

Shaun here is on the rugby team, and he can sing quite excellently. I love the song, and Kris Allen sang it on American Idol a few weeks back too. Shaun's got talent. Britain's got talent.


I was talking to a friend the other day, and I said some people have everything.


And I know they say we all have our own talents, and that each person is entrusted with different things, in different amounts. But sometimes, you can't help but feel lousy about yourself, or that life is unfair. Especially after watching AI, or BGT, or just hanging out with your friends, who are incredibly talented.

I mean, being able to fold origami cranes out of sweet wrappers the size of your thumb?! Seriously.

Okay, I'll stop here. Being unable to post my video is upsetting. I hate you!tube.

3 comments:

JasonT said...

I can comprehend why you like Shaun Smith.. He has deep-rich voice..

des said...

Yea, I like deep, warm voices.

manda said...

ermmmm des, that sounds a tad too gay!